The Ron sparks Family BLOG

WELCOME TO THE RON AND MARLENE SPARKS FAMILY BLOG. OUR FAMILY IS KIND OF LIKE A RUNNY PEACH PIE...NOT PERFECT BUT NO ONE'S COMPLAINING! :-)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

IT'S UNCANNY!

I have had this insatiable urge to can everything I can get my hands on! The only problem was that I canned so much that my shelves were beginning to bow and crack. I was afraid it was all going to come crashing down. So Ron took out all the shelves and bought heavy duty metal shelves like at our warehouse. He says they are a little "over-kill", but that's ok. Now I can continue to can to my hearts content.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crazy Canning!!!! Impressive! I blew up the pic and how did you make and can butter???? THat is on the list for our next thatcher trip! WOW, i thought i was doing a lot....go marlene!

    ReplyDelete